(P2P?) Electronic Cash (Defense?) Fund or Electronic Cash Foundation ?
More neutral, potentially covering others than Bitcoin, mimicking a bit
EFF (even if as stated US is not the only target), referring to
Satoshi's paper where everything started

Maybe I am not up to date but it would be good to know what are the
current procedures with the Tulip thing

Aymeric