On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 2:36 PM Erik Aronesty via bitcoin-dev <
bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> I'm not saying I endorse any action at all.  Personally I think this is
> putting the cart like six and a half miles in front of the horse.

I have to agree that practical quantum-attacks are like fusion, human-level
AI, and nanotechnology — always 20 years away. In addition, several
reported approaches to quantum-attack resistance have fallen, and more will
fall in the next “20 years”.

That being said, it is interesting research. Here is the best link about
this particular approach:

https://ntruprime.cr.yp.to/software.html

Blockchain Commons can’t offer to fully fund this research, but if others
do we’d be glad to contribute a small grant.

— Christopher Allen