So, to be clear, you didn't design speedy trial "to make everyone unhappy"
as Ryan claims, no?
That's a really strange claim on his part.
When the grace period for slower activation after lock in was added, I
don't think it was added to make me or people like me who dislike that
proposal unhappy. On the contrary, I think the goal was precisely to
address some of our concerns.
But it doesn't address them all, as I've tried to explain other times.
I truly think you wanted to make everyone happy with speedy trial, but you
didn't do it, sorry.
I know it' not a lack of capacity because you did impressive and genius
things like simplicity.
But despite your best intentions and your great capacity, I still think
speedy trial is a very bad proposal because you got the analysis wrong.
Let me reiterate that this is not attack against you, but only against one
of your ideas.
Sorry if I sounded sarcastic, but I was trying to be sarcastic with ryan,
not with you.