Update: Bob doesn't have to watch all address types he's advertising. When
notifying Bob, Alice will pick one address type out of the ones Bob is
advertising and include it in the notification. That way even if Bob's wallet
accepts many address types, he still doesn't have to watch all of them for each
Alice.

The previous spec reads:

> Alice then constructs a 72-byte OP_RETURN output whose value is set to
> `BIPXXXX + notification + N_Alice` (`+` is concat) and sends it in a
> transaction containing no other outputs (XXXX to be replaced once a BIP
> number is assigned).

We can extended the payload to 73 bytes and define it as: `BIPXXXX +
notification + N_Alice + address_type`, where `address_type` is a single byte
containing the desired address type index (1 out of 16, limited by Bob's
payment code). If Alice ever wants to start sending to a different address
type, she can simply re-notify Bob and Bob will switch to a new address type in
the case of Alice.

Alfred