On March 2, 2023 6:20:35 PM GMT, Luke Dashjr via bitcoin-dev
<bitcoin-dev@lists.linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
>This sounds like something that should be written up as a BIP and use a normal
>service bit assignment...?

The purpose of the experimental service bits is experiments. If the details of
utreexo aren't nailed down and may change, an experimental service bit makes
sense.

Bit 24 is fine and AFAIK unused at the moment; full-rbf is using bit 26:
https://github.com/petertodd/bitcoin/commit/c15b8d70778238abfa751e4216a97140be6369af#diff-8e2ffc8fe0e0847a6aac311a93b2faeebd2d76ddb2c81741bb8cf7448287807eR297