hello,I'm Joe.I have a simple and easy-to-remember personalized mnemonic
generation scheme. Users can customize any sentence, support multiple languages
without language restrictions, map out the corresponding mnemonic, and thus
replace the mnemonic's memory.
This is an upgraded version based on the BIP-39 proposals, making it easier and
more effective for users to obtain their mnemonics, without worrying about
forgetting the mnemonic, or even without having to write down the mnemonic. It
only requires the user to remember the customized sentence.
The principle of the code mainly involves processing the user-defined sentence
with the sha256 algorithm to generate corresponding entropy, and then obtaining
the corresponding mnemonic through entropy. This method is fully compatible
with the bip39 proposals.

Reference implementation:  https://github.com/zhouxiaofeng-zxf/nico

??????
284282...@qq.com