Hello, colleagues

Since some of you seem to be enjoying my ideas and having a better time
understanding them than most of investors I share them with, here goes a white
paper of my proposed Kerckhoffian (non-obscure) protocol for
coercion-resistance in self-(not shared-)custody
https://github.com/Yuri-SVB/Great_Wall/blob/main/executive_summary.md
https://linktr.ee/greatwallt3
On top of that, my proposed protocol is interoperable with others like
multi-signature schemes, S4 (Shamir Secret Sharing Scheme) and inheritance
protocols, and it is monetizable --- hence why the commercial wording. It can
be made to work as a distributed service like LN.

I avail to also mention my proposed public-key cryptosystem based on the
conjectured hardness of factorizing polynomials in finite fields:
https://github.com/Yuri-SVB/FFM-cryptography/blob/main/ffm_cryptosystem.pdf
https://linktr.ee/srvbcrypto
(still being written)

YSVB