On Saturday, October 08, 2011 7:12:31 PM Luke-Jr wrote:
> Please at least get Coinbaser merged for 0.5. It has had a lot of testing
> on Eligius for months, a landslide of support for the new JSON-RPC method
> (as requested), and I have even gone to the effort to document it. As I
> will no longer be using bitcoind for Eligius soon, I have little incentive
> to maintain/rebase coinbaser across a 0.6 development period.

FWIW, Gavin's IRC response more or less amounts to being unwilling to merge
this even though it was ready, tested, and even fulfilled his original request
for community support for the new JSON-RPC call, all long before he announced
the feature freeze on 0.5... hopefully it'll get merged to 0.6 git before it
needs a rebase. :/