ACK'd for 0.6:
585   Added Caps Lock detection to askpassphrasedialog.
569   Coinbaser
669   Multisignature and OP_EVAL support
629   QR Code generation via libqrencode
582   Bitcoin-Qt signmessage GUI

*** All of the above are available merged in my personal 'next' branch:
***     https://github.com/luke-jr/bitcoin/tree/next

Possibly good for 0.6:
454   Add -keepnode which attempts to -addnode and keep a connection open
570   Specify fees explicitly via JSON-RPC
673   Store fewer time samples
649   Compressed pubkeys
593   Full URL Support in bitcoin-qt

*** All of the above are available merged in my personal 'next-test' branch:
***     https://github.com/luke-jr/bitcoin/tree/next-test

Needs more review/support:
427   IPv6 support (lots of complicated conflicts merging)
568   Multithreaded JSON-RPC with HTTP 1.1 Keep-Alive support
565   FastGetWork optimization
555   SIGUSR1 new block notifications
415   advanced anonymity features: send from address(es), view address
      linkages, view all addresses
358   Address Book related Fixes