On Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:34:35 PM Gary Rowe wrote:
> Bitcoin-Qt
> * Developed in C

This is far less relevant than license...

> Armory
> * Requires the entire blockchain
> * Dependent client of Bitcoin-Qt

Or bitcoind?

> Electrum
> * Dependent client of Bitcoin-Qt (on server)

Dependent on centralized server, not any particular client

> Bitcoin Wallet (Android client)

There are multiple Android clients. There is (or was) an OS selection to the
left of the client choices...

On Wednesday, May 02, 2012 3:43:23 PM Alan Reiner wrote:
> I'm not sure what "designed for occasional use" means.   Many users of
> other clients use them exclusively without touching other clients.  Armory
> is designed to be your only wallet (if bitcoind[d/-qt] is running in bkgd).
>  I'm sure the other clients are the same.

Pretty sure it means "not running continuously".

> Btw, Armory now has full installers for both Windows and Linux
> (Ubuntu/Debian), with uninstallers and automatic URI registration

Would be awesome if it took after Spesmilo and managed bitcoind itself in the
background...