Hi All,

If any of you are interested, I've put forward a proposal for a P2P Trustless
Cryptocoin Exchange. I don't have anyone around to bounce ideas off; my
apologies if there's any gaping logical holes.

You can find details here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198032.0

I'd really appreciate any insight any of you have on the matter. (And look
forward to hopefully meeting a few of you at the conference).

Cheers,
Max