> Is that still accurate Michael?

The 90 minutes is not - the blockchain has grown quite a lot since last year,
and as for the 3.5 speed, I havn't tested it since Pieter's ultraprune -
libcoin also has something similar to ultraprune, done directly in the sqlite
database backend, but I should run a head to head again - could be fun. I would
assume, though, that the result would be similar timings.

However, by having a merkle tree hash of all UTXOs they become downloadable in
a trusted manner from any other client - something that enables bootstrap in
minutes, so the old numbers becomes less relevant in this setting.