On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 12:49 PM, Wladimir <laa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Fully agreed about payment protocol, autotools and Qt5 build.
>
> I'm still not very excited about coin control (and last time I looked at the
> code, it has an issue that it introduced statefulness into the wallet model
> - a bane for concurrency. But that may be resolved?) . Anyway, many people
> seem to want that so it's fine with me, given that the issues are fixed.

As far as I can see, that state is gone, and is now passed in a
separate object to the transaction-creation methods.

I'd like to see it go in, as I believe it can be helpful in
understanding the difference between the high-level abstraction
(wallet) and the underlying implementation (individual coins) -
something that many people are confused about. I think that's even a
more important advantage than the ability for micro-management it
offers. Multiwallet would be more appropriate for avoiding linkage
between identities, but it seems there's little progress on that front
now.

--
Pieter