Hi everyone,

I made a post on the BitcoinTalk forums
<https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=329229.0> outlining how the Payment
Protocol could be extended with optional vCard support to increase the
usability of Payment Protocol for user-to-user transactions and improve the
user experience in wallets supporting PP.

I’ve outlined the concept in as much detail as my feeble brain can handle,
drawing on BIP 0070 itself and Mike Hearn’s Payment Protocol FAQ. I know there
is interest in “contact exchange” functionality from the Hive team, so I’m
hoping this will begin a discussion on how we can make wallets more friendly in
a standard way.

Please read, digest, and let me know if you have any feedback.

Thanks,

Taylor Gerring