Obviously the answer is to just display all fees and trading rates as BTC
or MBTC (.0000005 MBTC fee? how cheap!).  On a more serious note, the
transition should definitely be thought out well as it could be very
damaging to have this confusion, but I would prefer to do it only once
rather than twice.