On 01/16/2014 01:28 PM, Peter Todd wrote:

> I'm very against the name "reusable addresses" and strongly belive we
> should stick with the name stealth addresses.

I agree wholeheartedly against using "reusable address".  I personally
am fine with "stealth address", but can see where there might be a
negative connotation.

Might I suggest "master address", which is neutral in connotation, but
indicates both that it is fixed and that payment addresses are generated
as needed from it.

But please, no "reusable address."

--
Johnathan Corgan, Corgan Labs