> At least Trezor and bitcoinj (Multibit) seems to be going in this way,
> which is 100% of clients which expressed interest in bip39 :-).
>
> slush

The the current spec with TREZOR's wordlist is also implemented by Bits of Proof
https://github.com/bitsofproof/supernode/blob/master/api/src/main/java/com/bitsofproof/supernode/wallet/BIP39.java

and deployed in two projects, one being btc1k also open sourced at our github.

Regards,

Tamás Blummer
http://bitsofproof.com