On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 6:39 PM, Angel Leon <gubat...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's how it looks (see attachment), just wanted to get feedback, if this
> is something you also consider valuable in terms of user experience, or
> maybe you don't want to allow any more controls on the status bar (because
> then people will want to add more and more)

Looks good to me.

Though we already allow specifying a unit in all places where the user
can specify a BTC amount.

We also already show the unit in all places where amounts are shown,
except the tables, would be good to add a [unit] in the header there
as well, see https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/issues/3970 .

If that is done, I'm not sure how much a global setting in the status
bar would add. It may make it more apparent to the user that multiple
units can be selected.

Wladimir