On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Mike Hearn <m...@plan99.net> wrote:
> Yes sorry, you're right, the issue starts with the null code point. Python
> seems to have problems starting there too. It might work if we took that
> out.

Forbidding control characters, at least anything < 32 makes a lot of
sense to me. Carriage returns, linefeeds, formfeeds, null characters,
I see no valid reason to allow them and lots of reasons they could
cause havoc.

PILE OF POO or GRINNING CAT FACE WITH SMILING EYES should be allowed
in this day and age though.

Wladimir