On Sunday, 22 February 2015, at 2:29 pm, Natanael wrote:
> In other words, you are unprotected and potentially at greater risk if you
> create a transaction depending on another zero-confirmation transaction.

This happened to one of the merchants at the Bitcoin 2013 conference in San
Jose. They sold some T-shirts and accepted zero-confirmation transactions. The
transactions depended on other unconfirmed transactions, which never confirmed,
so this merchant never got their money.

I keep telling people not to accept transactions with zero confirmations, but
no one listens.