Hi,

I am planning to run 2 instances of bitcoinj in the same JVM.
What things should I check in order to avoid doing a mess?

In fact, I will have:
- 1 normal instance of bitcoinj
- 1 "kind of" instance with just: Context +  Blockchain + my own
blockstore + UTXO based wallet. No network connection. No listeners.
No need for multithreading. I am creating a reduced version of
bitcoinj just for this, removing all the classes and methods I don't
need. Packages will be renamed.

Thanks!

--
Oscar Guindzberg