Hi

I have created one wallet in Testnet and got some BTC for testing on
current receive address.

Now i'm looking for a way how can I import that address into another wallet
created for Testnet.

I'm using snippet from examples
https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj/blob/master/examples/src/main/java/org/bitcoinj/examples/PrivateKeys.java
I modified it to use Testnet instead of product net, importing private key
of address where I have cons and just checking wallet details in console
once blockchain is downloaded.

But as per wallet details balance is zero though imported key and
corresponding address are shown in details.

Shouldn't t coins of imported address be accounted in wallet where private
key has been imported?