It would be nice to have some clarification regarding outstanding issues
for SegWit integration.

>From poking around the repository, the only issue I found was
https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj/issues/1301

It appears that there is a segwit feature branch that has some recent
activity: https://github.com/bitcoinj/bitcoinj/commits/segwit

What are the blockers preventing the SegWit branch from being merged into
master?

- Jameson