Hello,

I am not sure exactly where it is failing for you, but I'll give you some
tips to debug your problem. First things first:

Dance of the Filtered Block:
- Exchange version messages
- Verify that the remote version has filtered block service bit set
(BIP-111)
- Compute a bloom filter (BIP-37)
- Send filterload message with bloom filter data structure
- Send getdata message with type field set to MSG_FILTERED_BLOCK rather
than MSG_BLOCK for every block you want to download
- Wait for the filtered block in a merkleblock message followed by relevant
transactions in tx messages (that have not already been sent to you)
- Decode the filtered block to obtain the list of txids for the leaves
(transactions) that have been matched against the filter (optional)

Good luck!