When I try to import the wallet via the 12 generated seed-words, I'm asked
about the Derivation-path.  I've tried a few, but I still havent succeded
importing to a wallet where I can spend the balance.
Some suggestions from wallet is :"m/44'/0'/0'"

Does anyone know what the correct value should be ?

I have succesfully imported the watch-key, so I can see all transactions
and addresses, but this doesn't help me...