Such as the blockcypher API which is allows the users to create both
bitcoin/ethereum wallets with a token.
With that token, we can also manipulate the wallets such as make
transactions etc.

The problem with bitcoinj is that we have to create and maintain a
blockchain node?

在 2017年8月30日星期三 UTC+8下午4:16:38,Andreas Schildbach写道: