Hi!

I have been searching for an answer to my question for couple of hours both
on the internet and in code base, but couldn't quite find it.

Question is:  can I use bitcoinj to retrieve *non-wallet* transaction data
from blockstore database?
For reference see this bitcoin core API to understand what I
need: https://bitcoin.org/en/developer-reference#getrawtransaction

If it is possible could you please point me in the right direction, if it
is not currently a feature can it be easily implemented, if so maybe I can
do so myself (again pointer in the right direction would be appreciated)?