Hi,

I'm trying to investigate a problem where wallets cannot be loaded from
backups anymore: readWallet throws
org.bitcoinj.wallet.UnreadableWalletException: Could not connect <txid1> to
<txid2>
This happens on testnet, and <txid2> cannot be found anymore. Before it
happended, chains of unconfirmed transactions add been published (i.e
unconfirmed transactions that spend other unconfirmed transactions. They're
all segwit txs and cannot be malleated). I suspect that it was caused by a
reorg but have not yet been able to reproduce the problem on regtest. I
also don't have the bitcoinj logs...

It seems to be similar to
https://github.com/Multibit-Legacy/multibit-hd/issues/781 for which I could
not find much info (caused by malleated transactions ?)

Thanks,

Fabrice