Hi all,
I want to execute a simple series of instructions to implement a bitcoin
script in java using bitcoinj API. All I am looking for is performing
arithmetic operations for negative integers or integers greater than 128.
An example bitcoin script for the task would look like this:

150 120 OP_ADD 270 OP_CHECKNUMEQUAL

This script should return True eventually. To implement this in java, to
push integer values like 150, 270 etc i have to first convert them to byte
arrays. I have followed answers given in Convert integer into byte array
(Java)
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/1936857/convert-integer-into-byte-array-java>
 but
none of them works in here probably because of differently defined
arithmetic operations in bitcoinj API script. Can anyone please help me in
this. Much thanks in advance!

Best,