When I start the comand mvn clean package the build Failure.
this is the error
Test set: org.bitcoinj.core.LevelDBFullPrunedBlockChainTest
Tests run: 7, Failures: 0, Errors: 7, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.986 sec
<<< FAILURE! - in org.bitcoinj.core.LevelDBFullPrunedBlockChainTest
testFirst100KBlocks(org.bitcoinj.core.LevelDBFullPrunedBlockChainTest) Time
elapsed: 0.142 sec <<< ERROR!
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: Could not load library. Reasons: [no
leveldbjni32-1.8 in java.library.path, no leveldbjni-1.8 in
java.library.path, no leveldbjni in java.library.path,
C:\Users\aka\AppData\Local\Temp\leveldbjni-32-1-4245911768728454376.8:
Can't find dependent libraries]
at
org.bitcoinj.core.LevelDBFullPrunedBlockChainTest.createStore(LevelDBFullPrunedBlockChainTest.java:40)

I think there are some problem with java.library.path.
Any help ?
Thank you