You can have some transaction confidence information using bitcoinj
but nothing even close to blockcypher's tx confidence.

Blockcypher confidence is based on a number of factors (eg. they have
several full nodes and see whether the tx is broadcasted to all of
them and they have a bigger chance of being informed of double spends.
Also, if the parent tx is unconfirmed, they know the tx fee of it and
use that to calculate the confidence)

On bitcoinj on top of TransactionConfidenceEventListener and
TransactionConfidence you have DefaultRiskAnalysis.

Here is an (old) article by Mike Hearn that might help too
https://medium.com/@octskyward/double-spending-in-bitcoin-be0f1d1e8008

On Tue, Feb 12, 2019 at 2:52 AM Stephen Davis <sad09...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Say for example that I want to be able validate that an incoming unconfirmed
> transaction will most likely confirm by checking for a few things such as
> whether or not the received transaction has a fee included and etc...Is there
> any current way to do that with an unconfirmed transaction.  I know there is
> a such thing as a transaction confidence listener however it doesn't have the
> functionality I am looking for.  Something like that is used on
> blockcypher..example
>
> https://live.blockcypher.com/btc/tx/a572e54789d492bb6c293b41047ee4ca1c7c939722ab56cb69854972a2ea6191/
>
> Transaction confidence shows 57% which is good.  I like this because it tells
> me what's likely to be confirmed and what isn't.  Is there any kind of
> functionality for this with bitcoinj?
>
> --

Oscar Guindzberg