When I run WalletTool to create a wallet why not create the wallet in a
folder named after network (MAIN, TEST, REGTEST)?
This could be a little confusing for those running it for the first time.

The first time I ran it this created the wallet file for MAIN called
"wallet".
When I changed to REGTEST and set --wallet=regtest/wallet I got an error
saying path cannot be found.
Why not just create the directory?

Wallet.java
public void saveToFile(File f) throws IOException {
  // change this File directory = f.getAbsoluteFile().getParentFile();
  if (directory.exists()) {
    directory.mkdirs();
  }
  File temp = File.createTempFile("wallet", null, directory);
  saveToFile(temp, f);
}