Hi everyone,

Since bitcoin core allows user to enable tor hidden service (i.e .onion)
while also connected to the clear net. I was looking at security/privacy
properties of Electrum vs bitcoinj,

* Electrum Connects with random nodes via SSL connection - only nodes know
* BitcoinJ connects with random node in clear - Everyone knows even ISP

So, If we use tor hidden service (i.e .onion) for the bitcoinj exclusively.
Am I right to assume we'll have same privacy/Security as Electrum wallet

And apart from the fact that no one was maintaining orchid tor lib. was
there any other reason to remove it?

last known updated fork of Orchid is https://github.com/mhatta/Orchid

I would like to see if it is worth bringing tor back! any other known
issues with the tor lib itself?