Ill reply to this to the whole group

900 service for voip is not cheap!

Bell basically sticks it to us for even thinking about it.  But I can offer
it

It takes up to 6 months of work to have the number integrated into the bell
system as well as setup the accounting with a total cost of $12,000 to
$15,000 dollars.

Ok breath - if you think about it really is not that bad.  If you see some
of the lines in the Toronto sun people are paying like 25 bucks a call to
satisfy their whim...

I am just in the works of completing my accounting system that tracks every
minute of phone use for individual clients which is not an easy task at all
- so the implementation of this would be a snap...

Now the hard part

Selling a line

How is everyone marketing their businesses right now?

Are any of you actively selling?

I would like to share ideas with you all on how to increase our efforts to
kill bell...lol

Kristian