Hi Everyone,

I have a customer that is inquiring about 310 service. He wants to
promote his business across much of Southwestern Ontario using a 310
number. Half of the municipalities do not have an office so he needs
that 310 trunked back to his main office in at least three of the
locations.

I don't know much about 310 service. My guess is that it can be setup so
that calls are routed based on where they originate. Is that correct?
Also can any of the ITSPs provide 310 service? Is it cheaper than 800
service?

Thanks,
--
John Van Ostrand