REMINDER: There is NO MEETING THIS WEEK, it is being delayed until
Thursday Nov. 2nd. Also because of municipal election activities, we'll
be at the University of Toronto.

Stephan from Unlimitel.ca will be coming up from Ottawa to give an
introductory talk on auto provisioning Aastra phones with modules that
he's written for FreePBX and some more information on using Iotum's
relevance engine.

Also, he will be GIVING AWAY** the system he's demo'ing on in a draw at
the end of the talk. The system includes:

    * A brand new Dell Computer
    * 3 Aastra phones; 9112i, 9133i and 480i CT (cordless) (Courtesy of
      Bill Dunion, interwork.com)
    * Sangoma card with 4x FXO and echo canceller (Courtesy of Sangoma)
    * Asterisk 1.2.x
    * FreePBX 2.1.x
    * Aastra provisioning module installed
    * Iotum provisioning module installed

** Employees & family of Unlimitel not eligible

When:

    Thursday November 2nd, 2006
    7:00pm - 8:30pm

Where:

    Bahen Centre, at the University of Toronto
    Room 1230
    40 St. George Street
    Toronto, ON

Driving:

    There is a parking lot under the building and the entrance is on
    Huron Street just north of College. Huron is the street west of St.
    George.

TTC:

    The nearest subway station is Queen's Park and it is a 5 minute walk
    west on College or take the streetcar two stops to St. George.

There is a campus map available on the web at http://www.osm.utoronto.ca/map
Afterwards, we will progress to a yet-to-be-determined pub around 8:30.

Cheers,
spd