From: Bill Sandiford
Sent: Wed, 28 February 2007 15:20:45
To: Cal , biz@taug.ca
Subject: Re: [biz] Any VoIP Provider looking for resellers?

Hi Cal:

We can do it!!!

What exactly are you looking for (codecs, services, etc.)?

Regards,

Bill Sandiford
Telnet Communications
905-674-2000 x100
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If
the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message. Thank you.