Please don't send attachments to the mailing list, that's really bad
netiquite. That one email also generated well over 200mb of traffic.

re,
spd
List Administrator

Hi Cal;

Cal do you want hosted managed VOIP services to re sell? IGONET would be
your best bet for world wide sales.

You can make alot of money for life & willed to whoever; depending on your
reseller abilities and networking goals.

Alot of the resellers are have a goal of shooting for 128 sales managers
with a average of 30 customers each would give you Cal over $10,000 per
month with all the back office, technical support, direct deposit, marketing
materials, web conference calls, training for your sales people, etc..for
one time cost of only $359.00 however try our 30 day / 200 minutes money
back offer first if undecided www.igonet.biz/voiprainmaker

I have attached as promised the comp plans if you are truly interested. Read
the bio's of the founders and view the online videos to see that IGONET is
not fly by night since backed by expertise of ex ACN founders.

If you are truly interested I would like to invite you a private conference
call with JD Sullivan who would love to answer any of your questions.

What time are you available EST?

Thursday, Sunday, and Tuesday's we have our big conference web business
presentation at 9:PM EST.
http://www.igonet.com/presentation/enter.asp

Shawn

647 476 3100 My IGONET LINE [EMAIL PROTECTED]