TAUG Biz,

Though we could build a more production ready asterisk based solution
for our clients, we don't feel that we can presently build them at a
scale that will prove competitive. As such I am interested in finding
individuals or companies who would be interested in considering a
partnership to co-develop products for our clientèle. We have a few
customers who have already asked for solutions, that we have not been
able to thus far provide, due to a queue of other work. Essentially we
are seeking a partner with competence in asterisk and either the
facilities to host, or the ability to share resources. If this sounds
interesting to you, I would like to speak with you.

Cheers,

Ian

Partner, Adapted Consulting Inc.