Hi enthusiasts, to any Taug member who wants a hard (PSTN) PRI (GTA
only) we will sell at discount and specially for things like purely
inbound lines prices are a lot cheaper than you might think. We can't
sell less than a PRI though. We don't provide any low volume VoIP
services at this time.

Cheers,
Shidan