Simon P. Ditner wrote:
Hi All,

There was a fairly long list of people helping out, so I'm just going to
take a moment to name names ;-)

Keith Major from Aquarius Telecom, Stephan Monette from Unlimitel, Ian
Darwin, and Dave Donovan for putting together our flashy new flyers.

I must declaim that; I did almost nothing on it this year! I was too tied up in non-TAUG stuff to be of any help this year, sorry. (Among other things I'm finalizing a talk to give at JavaOne next week). So thanks to those who actually did all that work, but it wasn't I. :-)

Cheers
Ian
  • IT360 - Thanks! Simon P. Ditner
    • Re: [on-asterisk] IT360 - Thanks! Ian Darwin