From: Yuriy Popov [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: May 24, 2007 9:55 AM
To: biz@taug.ca
Subject: RE: [biz] GSM Gateways

Just to add a couple words to discussion.
We've been playing with that "really cheap" Taiwanese
gateway: Suncomm SC-385. They beat everybody by price,
but product simply is not mature. They have issues
with one stage dialing and caller id transmitting from
GSM to Voip. So, always evaluate product before
buying. And Bruce is right, there is no local pickups.
Yury.