Hi All,

The Ontario Linux Fest is being held on Saturday October 13th, 2007 at
the Toronto Congress Centre. It's a one day conference for Linux and
Open Source users *for* Linux and Open Source users.

Asterisk has stirred up quite a bit of interest in the telecom industry
and in the computer industry so this event may appeal to Asterisk users
who want to learn more about Linux and Open Source and it may also
appeal as a sponsorship opportunity for Asterisk related vendors.

We have some really good speakers already lined up and we think it's
going to be an awesome conference.

For more information check out http://www.onlinux.ca and register today.

Thanks,

--