There's some entertaining stuff coming out of that ITP program in New
York (http://itp.nyu.edu/show/winter2006/results.php). I touched on it
briefly at the IT360 talk Claude and I did.

I saw botanicalls at E-Tel in February, along with these other
interesting ones, which I believe were the show winners:

- http://megaphone3000.com
- http://www.thanksforyourpatience.com

I've talked to them about coming up here to give a talk -- but they're
all students, so the chances are pretty slim unless we're doing something
large, or sponsor the trip.