Hey Guys,

I typically build my asterisk machines from scratch and don't use any GUI tools as I find most of them very limiting when it comes to designing a dialplan and integrating.

But my customers are asking for one. I'd like to give my customers the ability to log in and and change the caller id information on certain extensions, reset voicemail passwords and other simple administrative tasks like that while I continue writing extensions.conf and other configuration files the way I please.

Basically I need a GUI to manage sip.conf and voicemail.conf but nothing else.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'll look at GPL or commercially licensed options.

Luke