Hi All,

We've been working with IT360 again to put together the Asterisk &
Open Telephony Conference happening on Wednesday April 8th at the
Metro Toronto Convention Centre.

We have some great speakers lined up this year, you can check out the
schedule here:

  http://www.it360.ca/index.php/asterisk-open-telephony-conference.html

The bio's and abstracts are still flowing in, and will be posted to
their site soon.

As a member of TAUG (and all other AUG's), you are eligible for special rates:
- To attend the conference and receive a 25% discount use code: A107
- To attend the trade show using a complimentary pass, use code: TS1 ($50 value)

Cheers,
spd