Lloyd,

We get ours from IPComms.net, they offer NA coverage ( Canada at 3.5 cents ), they offer 2 channels in their base price and if you want more you have to pay for them, but we bundle with them so isn't as big an issue, about 100 did's and 20 channels. Not exactly what your looking for but might help in comparing.

http://www.ipcomms.net/html/toll-free-numbers-service.html

Mike

Aloysius Thevarajah Lloyd wrote:
Hello,

I would like to buy a Toll Free Number(USA/Canada)

1. Who is the Best provider , Charge only minute basis and no limit on the
inbound channels .

2. Where I can get the information for a selected Toll Free Number available
or not?

Thank you.
Lloyd

--
Mike Ashton

Quality Track Intl
CTO
Ph:     647-724-3500 x 301
Cell:   416-527-4995
Fax:    416-352-6043

QTI CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY INFORMATION

The contents of this material are confidential and proprietary to Quality Track
 International, Inc.
and may not be reproduced, disclosed, distributed or used without the express
permission of an authorized representative of QTI.
Use for any purpose or in any manner other than that expressly authorized is
prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately delete it
and all copies, and promptly notify the sender.