Good Evening,
I feel like I am spamming the list now :) Sorry! Seems like there is quite
enough interest for co-location here. I am listing people once again here and
hopefully we can go ahead with talks now that have hit 1/3 already.
WHobbsjjkoolstl911soareslterryrusslevyboyingtonsajmerik.majorskoobyroobruceAlex.Kinkjag_basrai
 6U--------------------Roughly 18U
Some people asked for prices rough ideas as to how much this will be. I really
don't know but someone has already posted something like $900 for 14U so that
roughly $65/U. I am not sure what it will include or not but it will be cheaper
than dedicated hosting and you can bring in your own server and sup it up as
much as you want. Do we have any other takers?
P.S. Someone asked me if anyone can join. Even non-Taug members and I don't
have an answer to that but I do not have any objections too. However, the terms
of the service or co-op will determine if we can accept non-taug members as
well.
-Bruce