From: Dave Donovan <donovan.da...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [biz] Aastra systems
To: biz@taug.ca
Date: Wednesday, September 16, 2009, 7:40 AM

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 6:35 AM, Gilbert Kayumba
<gilbertkayu...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Hello Taug!
> I would like to purchase Aastra systems/phones.Do you know who I should
> contact ?
> (I remember Taug and Aasta having a special relationship)
> best regards,

Hi Gilbert,

The relationship with Aastra was that they contributed a number of sets to
the loaner pool we were running at the time and they gave a few
presentations on things like their XML browser and their SIP DECT phones.

As for local providers, I recently purchased a few Aastra sets from Nabeel
at Voipdepot.ca.  His prices are good and sometimes he has demo models in
stock at a reduced price.  He's also one of the founding members of taug.

It's nice to hear from you, I hope I'll see you at a meeting soon.

Dave