Presenter:

 Kim Locke, Networking Engineer
 Indigo Books and Music

Synopsis:

 What was the telecommunications world like before VOIP? How did companies
 raise the capital for massive phone systems? Why was it important to stay
with
 one vendor for your hardware, software, and support? How did you know if
there
 was a problem with your system? Why can't I send my voicemail notification
 my email?

 Kim will be answering all these questions and more concerning
administration
 of the Meridian line of PBXs. She will also speak about how these are
 implemented in a retail environment at Indigo.

When:

 Wednesday November 25th, 2009
 7:00pm - 8:30 pm

Where:

 North York Civic Centre (in Mel Lastman Square)
 Committee Room 1
 5100 Yonge St.,
 North York, ON
 (Google map link: http://xrl.us/hqbw)

 The entrance into the conference area is well back from the road,
 just in front of the fountains.

Driving:

 The North York Civic Centre (in Mel Lastman Square) is located on
 the West side of Yonge Street, just North of Yonge and Sheppard.
 There is plenty of (P)arking behind the building at 180 Beecroft
 Road, or underneath Empress Walk (entrance is off of Yonge and
 Emwood Ave.)

TTC:

 The North York Civic Centre (in Mel Lastman Square) is located at
 the North York Centre subway stop, one stop North of Sheppard
 Station.

Afterwards:

 we will make our way over to Milestones.